- Role: To provide an effective service within the lounge/restaurant whilst maximising guest satisfaction
- Salary: Rate of pay is negotiable
- Location: Malone Road, Belfast
- Closing Date: 23/11/2018
- To ensure that the lounge/restaurant and associated areas are clean, tidy and well presented at all times.
- To ensure that staff are adequately skilled and trained in service and presentation.
- To improve profitability by ensuring staff "Upsell" at every opportunity.
- To check function sheet and department diary to ensure awareness of the day’s business and any changes.
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance for self and staff.
- To be accountable for lounge/restaurant stock, to stock-take and report any discrepancies.
- To deal with customer complaints as and when they arise.
- To comply with all relevant legislation e.g. Fire, Health & Safety, Food Hygiene etc.
- To maintain wage percentage at an acceptable level.
- To train and develop staff as appropriate.
- To direct, organize, motivate and control the work of staff within your department.
- To develop and maintain standardized policies, procedures and checklists within the Lounge / Restaurant.
- To attend training sessions as and when required.
- To ensure the correct billing procedures are adhered to.
- To be familiar with all hotel services and facilities.
- To carry out any other duties that might reasonably be requested from time to time.
At least 6 months previous similar experience is preferred.
Excellent customer service skills are essential.
Application form is editable on PC/Mac once downloaded from link provided.