- Job Reference: BAR/10/18
- Role: To ensure an efficient bar service in bar areas
- Salary: £6.56-£8.29 dependent on age
- Location: Malone Road, Belfast
- Closing Date: 7/12/2018
- Be cordial and efficient to customers at all times.
- Be aware of all drinks stocked in bars e.g. what glasses to use, does the drink require ice and/ or garnish.
- Always check glasses to ensure they are clean and not chipped or cracked.
- All food and drinks served must be paid in cash, signed for or charged to an account following the proper procedure.
- Report any problems with customers to the Supervisor/ Duty Manager immediately.
- Spillages and transfers must be recorded following procedure.
- To ensure that customers are served food / drink in the correct manner e.g. clean glasses, plates, cutlery etc.
- To ensure guest comfort.
- To attend training meetings / courses.
- To attend staff meetings.
- To move around ensuring that customers are served promptly.
- To carry out cleaning procedures.
- To know hotel layout, facilities, times of opening etc.
- To maximise sales
Applicants must be well presented with excellent communication skills.
Working with customers is the key to this role and therefore, customer service skills are essential. Previous experience as a bar tender is preferable.
Application form is editable on PC/Mac once downloaded from link provided.